Experience GermanyBild vergrößern (© Auswärtiges Amt)
Refreshed, mobile and highly interactive – deutschland.de has a new face to it
Discover topics, find information, view videos, take part in the Germany Quiz and in online voting, interact with others: If you want to understand what makes Germany tick and what Germany is busy talking about, then visit deutschland.de and its social-media channels.
The Deutschland portal has a new face: young, refreshed, mobile and highly interactive. What you can look forward to on the new www.deutschland.de :
- Up-to-the-minute articles on the major political and social topics that Germany is talking about, such as the Energy Reform, migration and integration, and European cohesion.
- The faces behind the faces on the News: Exciting people whose ideas and knowledge change things, interesting subjects and initiatives – from Germany.
- Multimedia stories that give you a real close-up view of people and the stories they have to tell.
- A regional take on the topics and people that connect Germany with its partners world-wide – in articles on ten regions of the world.
- Entertainment, quizzes and online voting.
- Social-media channels you can use to communicate what you feel is important. Social-media managers are at hand to assist in the different regions of the world.
- Fast routes to services and information, for example on topics such as studying, working or travelling in Germany.
- In no less than nine different languages.
How do you like the new offerings? We look forward to hearing your feedback, criticism, praise, suggestions and ideas. Simply mail us at deutschland%27%de,redaktion or swap opinions using our social media channels